Monday 18 January 2010

(18)
All these years
I have taken different forms of love for you.
As a child I nurtured you
As a loving mother and father.
As you grew
I took the form of your brother and sister,
And taught you to live, share and love others.
When you became a young lady, I became your life partner,
To love and protect you.
To add a rainbow to your life,
I gave you two beautiful sons to love and adore,
And learn selfless love.
But today, I stand in fornt of you in My true form.
Your Baba stands in fornt of you,
To offer you the most divine form of love
You have ever experienced or known.
This love has been with you,
All through different births
And continues.
Come accept My love and free yourself,
From the agony of this limited love
You have experienced till now.
My love is limitless like the sea,
Bright and colorful as the rainbow,
A love that gives, grows,
And expects nothing in return.

No comments:

Post a Comment