Sunday 3 January 2010

Sathya Sai Gita ..



Krishna gave a discourse to Arjuna,
On a battlefiled of Kurukshetra,
This was a teaching given by the Lord Himself,
Thousands of years ago.
Today I unfold this Gita to you,
In the form of Sathya Sai, to you my Bhaktha.
These messages that I pour upon you,
Are to be understood
By the most ignorant of ignorant.
I give you the precious jewels of wisdom,
To confer upon others.
I am handing out to you today,
All the weapons you need to fight this battle,
I have seen you lose hundreds of times,
Due to lack of faith and purity,
But today, I come as a Mother,
To lift my child from the puddle of dirt,
I will wash you and cleanse you,
Remove al your impurities,
And reveal your true form and your true parents.
Read these messages over and over.
Meditate upon them.
Understand their significance and use them,
To end your body and emerge your atma.
This pure atmic presence that lies in all,
Connects your presence in them,
And ultimately in Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment